Saturday, November 15, 2008

Far-Fetched?


I know, I know. I say right in the header that there will be a "new tall-tale added every, single day." How could I disobey my own directive and not post something thought-provokingly stupid (think about it for a while ... or don't)?

Well, here's something far-fetched for you to chew on. First off, this guy being painted to the right. I love how morbidly obese many sports fans are. Secondly, is this guy actually rooting for LSU? He reminds me of the misshapen dude from 300, the one who gave the Spartans' position away to Xerxes after being rejected by King Leonidas ...

No LSU fan wants this guy standing next to them in the stadium, but if we didn't allow that guy to be an obnoxious clown, he would most certainly do something to sabotage the team.

And so tonight, on a cold, blustery field (cold by Louisiana standards), the Tigers from Baton Rouge might actually win a game, and I will be there, and so will Blimpo, and also lots of other people. For those of you who are wondering what that has to do with "unreality" or "The Appalachian Traile," well, you're just going to have to wait and see ...

Just know that if Troy State wins, the future of hikers around the world will be irrevocably altered. And tomorrow's blog won't be funny, and from there ... well, you know the rest.

See you on the flip-side comrades,
Shawn

No comments: